Managers Meeting Information
If you were not able to attend one of the two virtual managers meetings, please see the powerpoint presentation linked below. There is some important parts of the meeting indicated below, however please refer to the main divisional information page for the most up to date documents. This page will not be updated with current document links, always refer to the information page that appears after clicking your program on the homepage.
2020-2021 Managers Meeting Powerpoint
Team managers are expected to lead by example in putting forward a positive and fun first attitude this season.
Game Day Procedures for the modified game
- Review facility operating procedures for your facility prior to leaving to ensure you know the arrival time, dressing room rules, and other facility specific rules.
- Ensure you have a COVID-19 Symptom Checklist (please check the main CUSA page for the most updated version) and equiptment to sanitize the game ball.
- Arrive at the facility with everyone masked.
- Read pre-game checklist to entire team once arrived. If anyone answers yes to any questions, they must leave. The checklist is to be dated and retained by the team manager for 30 days.
- Everyone is to leave the game play area immediately following the game.